• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unit not counted?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OCn00b

I sent back my first WU last night but I can't view my personal stats even when I search only for "starting with O, total 1, team 32" Is it taking a while since it's my first unit or was it just not counted?

orangebug

Sometimes these things take a while - up to 24 hrs or so. Usually it is within a couple of hours that the Stanford stats page updates but the servers there have been busy lately because "team" Google is ramping up production. Be patient and it will show up. Oh, and welcome to the fold!!

Orangebug

OP
OCn00b

OCn00b

Thanks for the info orange and for the welcome. I'm about to send my first unit in from my work comp in about 2 hours(god this computer sucks)

muddocktor

Retired
It looks like Stanford's stats server is FUBAR again; I haven't received any updates since last night around 8 or 9 PM. I've turned in at least 60-70 points since then.:rolleyes:

muddocktor

Retired
Well, it lokks like Stanford kick-started the stats server; it's showing my points now. You should be included now on the stats page, OCn00b.

OP
OCn00b

OCn00b

Cool, yeah I finally got listed, and my comp at work got listed too. Does the amount of time it takes to complete a WU not matter? My home computer took about 1/4 the time to finish as my work computer but both got 5.59

Last edited: