• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unknow core / credit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gottcha

I have had a couple of these unknowns with no credit. does this happen every once in a while? :shrug:

Attachments

• unknown.JPG
    unknown.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 158

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S
If I am not mistaken, these are 548 point WU's, and they seem to run a bit hotter than normal. Lately my GPU has been running around 68-69C, but when one of these WU's steps in, it jumps up to around 74C. I have been trying everything I can to get the card to run cooler (case temp is around 23C:shrug:), which is why I am getting ready to make the move to water cooling. Update HFM, and then download projects from Stanford (may not actually be necessary, but I did for good measure), and that should get you the data you need for these newer WU's.:beer:

OP
gottcha

gottcha

Well i updated and it still doesn't come up. If its running fine i don't need to really need to see what it is worth.

OP
gottcha

gottcha

Ok i got the same problem again. Its not showing the ppd! The project is P10103 (R585, C1, G6) and P10103 (R323, C6, G22) and i am running FHM V.04.10
Has anyone figured this out yet?

dfonda

Senior Golfer
They show up on my HFM version 4.9.

Close HFM and reopen it a few times.

OP
gottcha

gottcha

Thanks ChasR that work :attn: with one of them..... funny i tried that about an hour ago and it didn't work :-/ but that was with a different WU. the projects have changed and the one thats not showing up now it P5782 (R5, C456, G26)

Attachments

• no ppd.JPG
    no ppd.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 88

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S
Try updating HFM to the newest version, I think its 0.4.9 or something like that. Just for good measure, go to tools, then download projects from stanford, just to make sure the projects are up to date. I do think there was an issue that has been fixed where HFM would show clients as hung, even though they were happily folding along. This may not be related to your problem, but an update to the newest version may help with the problem you are seeing.:thup:

OP
gottcha

gottcha

Yeah i'm running 0.4.10 version of FHM and tried to download projects but still no go on some of them. right now it reading them find until the next ones come..

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
You can follow the instructions in this HFM Google Group thread to replace the ProjectInfo.tab file with the one I provide. It has the missing project in question.

http://groups.google.com/group/hfm-net/t/23800fed6577853e

That project is currently listed on the psummary... so it should download and recognize that project just fine. The only way I can help any more is if you can provide some of the Messages window output... for instance, I just downloaded on my box and here's the Messages output by HFM.

Code:
[4/4/2010-8:07:25 PM] - HFM.Proteins.ProjectSummaryDownloader.DownloadFromStanford Attempting to Download new Project data...
[4/4/2010-8:07:27 PM] - HFM.Proteins.ProjectSummaryDownloader.ReadFromProjectSummaryHtml Execution Time: 2,047 ms
[4/4/2010-8:07:27 PM] - HFM.Proteins.ProjectSummaryDownloader.DownloadFromStanford Loaded 607 Proteins from Stanford.

OP
gottcha

gottcha

You can follow the instructions in this HFM Google Group thread to replace the ProjectInfo.tab file with the one I provide. It has the missing project in question.

http://groups.google.com/group/hfm-net/t/23800fed6577853e

That project is currently listed on the psummary... so it should download and recognize that project just fine. The only way I can help any more is if you can provide some of the Messages window output... for instance, I just downloaded on my box and here's the Messages output by HFM.

Code:
[4/4/2010-8:07:25 PM] - HFM.Proteins.ProjectSummaryDownloader.DownloadFromStanford Attempting to Download new Project data...
[4/4/2010-8:07:27 PM] - HFM.Proteins.ProjectSummaryDownloader.ReadFromProjectSummaryHtml Execution Time: 2,047 ms
[4/4/2010-8:07:27 PM] - HFM.Proteins.ProjectSummaryDownloader.DownloadFromStanford Loaded 607 Proteins from Stanford.

You mean like this.
I also tried to update the TAB file but the link just took my to a page that shows you whats in the file... its not in the TAB format.

Attachments

• message.jpg
    message.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 63

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
You need to right-click and save the ProjectInfo.tab file link as ProjectInfo.tab on your machine. Then place it in the folder as specified in this post: http://groups.google.com/group/hfm-net/t/23800fed6577853e

What is the address configured in Edit -> Preferences -> Web Settings -> Project Download URL? I see the exception being logged by the parsing routine, which is strange because I just downloaded all three variations with no issues. I wish I had a better answer... but manually replacing the ProjectInfo.tab file is the best solution I can offer at the moment.