• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unlock in Process

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dimorphios

Registered
In the process of unlocking a XP1600+ (agoga)... I am just happy thats all... will let you know if it turns out after its all done ...

- Deception

OP
D

Dimorphios

Registered
sure thing... do I need to host the pics my self? just curious...

- dimorphios

Dissolved

Dimorphios said:
Sure thing, its gone... :)

- Dimorphios

its coo, its just since the 100post rule, alot of noobie (no offence) come in here and spam there way too 100 so there can go in the classifies. and i saw u reg'ed the 3rd, 2 days ago and u allready have 43posts. so im just trying to keep the forums clean. hope you understand :) :beer:

OP
D

Dimorphios

Registered
This is news to me.. what happens when you get to 100 posts?? I thought u just got a third star or something... perhaps I am wrong??

- Dimorphios

Dissolved

Dimorphios said:
This is news to me.. what happens when you get to 100 posts?? I thought u just got a third star or something... perhaps I am wrong??

- Dimorphios

you get acess to the forums classifies.

OP
D

Dimorphios

Registered
oh, thanks but I don't really care about classifieds.. I just like getting free tech advice, and don't mind giving out some from time to time either... but anyways... looks like my proc WONT be unlock as I managed to **** it all up and now there is copper showing...

- dimorphios