• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

unlocked my 2000 finally

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
yeah i used the kit and i unlocked it last night. I think luck was on my side because i got it the first try. And do you know that the best part is, i didn't use a magnifying glass because it hurt my eyes. So, i don't know how i pulled it off without one.

But it works so i am happy:D Now it is time to see how far i can go.

all in all about 20-25 minutes. I think the hardest part of the whole thing was taking my swifty off of my proc. :D

I was thinking of getting the kit from highspeedpc. I think I'll order it soon.:D

well i guess the good side is that trace tape is usually expensive. Like the athlon tape is still around $20 at most places so the good part is that this is cheaper.

AmbientFiction said:
Very cool. I think I might just have to get some of that stuff but, as soon as I do someone will put out trace tape and it will be for 5 bucks. Then I will kick myself thus this is the way my life goes.

Trace tape does not work on XP's.

we know the present trace tape does not work on XP's. But we all know everyone wants to make things easier so i am sure that someone is working to develope a product like trace tape for the XP.

Back