• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unlocking a Duron 1.3GHz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah, I feel great,
simply cause there was no guide on how to do it, and all of the tbred wire trick guides said for tbreds only, not many people knew how to do it too, and I didn't see any OCing sites with the info on how to do it, :D :D :D

this is what you need to do to unlock a duron 1.3 (unless you are on nForce).

Joined the L1 bridges with pencil.
Wrapped the wire around two pins on the bottom, the same two pins you use to unlock a tbred.

and, what do you know, I finally have an unlocked duron 1.3GHz

_N_ said:
yeah, I feel great,
simply cause there was no guide on how to do it, and all of the tbred wire trick guides said for tbreds only, not many people knew how to do it too, and I didn't see any OCing sites with the info on how to do it, :D :D :D

this is what you need to do to unlock a duron 1.3 (unless you are on nForce).

Joined the L1 bridges with pencil.
Wrapped the wire around two pins on the bottom, the same two pins you use to unlock a tbred.

and, what do you know, I finally have an unlocked duron 1.3GHz

So it can be done...:D thanks for the info

well, currently, running at 1.47GHz 11x133MHz seems ok,
no extra V, temp is 50°C with case (and my room) at 32°C with a Volcano 7+ at high (at least it's quieter than my old delta).
gona do more Ocing in the morning when the temps are lower,

so yes, it can be done, and I didn't even woid my warranty. :)

_N_ said:
well, currently, running at 1.47GHz 11x133MHz seems ok,
no extra V, temp is 50°C with case (and my room) at 32°C with a Volcano 7+ at high (at least it's quieter than my old delta).
gona do more Ocing in the morning when the temps are lower,

so yes, it can be done, and I didn't even woid my warranty. :)

warranty.... whats a warranty? lol;)

Back