• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unreal 2 Expanded Multiplayer Demo!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Banyan

:thup:

damn, it is pretty cool. thanks for the headsup. now im going to have to buy unreal ii fro $10 :) .

Last edited:

Puer Aeternus

I Wish the MP came w/ UT 2 and not ages later...UT2 woulda stayed on my hard drive longer!
I a getting the Demo cause I have been waiting a while for this:)
(IWILLCHILL.....who is the cutie in yer sig? Santa needs a little help this year if you know what I mean;) )

Banyan

just played one game for over an hour, back and forth with the other team. you really have to work as a team in this game because if not you will get your *** handed to you... unlike bf.

Zim2411

Argh. The game is pretty lame... Halo is much better...

The vehicle controls are awful... and no one really works as a team...

Zim2411

Zim2411 said:
Argh. The game is pretty lame... Halo is much better...

The vehicle controls are awful... and no one really works as a team...

Edit: People are idiots.

Started in a game with 1 person on the other team. (I hate games with tons of people)

Person joined my team. Any time he saw me, he shot me! And it was intentional! He was chasing after me with a sniper rifle! The vehicle physics are just pure crap. You can almost do a 180 degree turn at 2 mph. The vehicles are poorly designed. They are inredibly weak, and after a few accidental hits from the awful controls when exiting the garage... base... thing... your jeep thing cacthes on fire!!!!!! ARGH

Is anything related to Unreal 2 GOOD?

Puer Aeternus

Zim2411 said:

Is anything related to Unreal 2 GOOD?

I am for one am still hopeful that my money was not wasted...I waited many many months for the MP and will probably wait even longer till a single player/co-op mod comes out. Hopefully that the code has been shared so modders can get the work out easier.
I agree that the game was dissapointing but the MP seems promising...so far mixed reactions from people on other borads.

Last edited:

ShadowCat66

All servers on my list had ping times of 9999.I managed to get on one finally with a ping of 12XX,I had a terrible time with a ping soo high.I have a decent cable connection to boot!Anyone else having trouble like this?I would like to give it a go.

Puer Aeternus

ShadowCat66 said:
All servers on my list had ping times of 9999.I managed to get on one finally with a ping of 12XX,I had a terrible time with a ping soo high.I have a decent cable connection to boot!Anyone else having trouble like this?I would like to give it a go.
My pings are pretty high as well, and even w/ a lower ping of 150-250 it still seems laggy. However the game play is awsome....I love idea behind this one! Kinda reminds me of Tribes 2 a little w/ a few extra features. Not your standard CTF thats for sure. Hopefully the full release version will play better online as I feel that this game has a whole lot of Potential:clap:

Zim2411

Puer Aeternus said:
Kinda reminds me of Tribes 2 a little w/ a few extra features.

I miss Tribes 2...

Of course my CD is scratched to hell, and I lost the CD Key. Go me!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TRIBES VENGENCE!!! IT WILL GET VENGENCE ON ME FOR DESTROYING TRIBES 2!!! GRARG

Ontopic: Yeah... the pings are all extremely high, and the game is pretty much Lagfest '03.

new_novice

I have no problem with the lags, the game seems fun, The graphic is awesome, I'm still impress with the graphics, the map's pretty big. I applaud them for releasing this for free to people who bought Unreal 2, at least I didn't feel I wasted my money.