• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unreal II : The Awakening Preview

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
cool cant wait for this one, theres some nice screenies on there too, wonder if ill b able to run with my system:rolleyes:

It's good to hear that they are getting done with this game. I'm a big fan of the Unreal series.

And chris_4130, if you can run UT2k3, then you can play this one. Just go to the official web page to see system specs. http://www.unreal2.com/

Unreal II will be a good game but yes graphic vice D3 will RULE

Original Unreal was simply breath taking when you come out of ship and on that planet .. oh my GOD .. at that time those were THE BEST graphics around

I'll reserve my judgment until I have played both games. I've liked both genres, but I am partial to the Unreal series. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter, because it looks like both Id and Infogrames will be getting my hard-earned cash (again)! I'm sure both games will rock!

:eek:

Multi - D words...... man.. glad I didnt say DoomIII

DOH!!!! now I'm in for it....

:::puts hands on head, waiting for the cops:::

BTW.. I can't wait for both to come out. I'm one of the few that never played any of the Dooms (Ha.. that one is legal :p ;) )

Yea guys, Unreal 2, CS:CZ and few other games should keep us busy till the Doom III release in June 2003.
Im glad I built a new system, my previous system prolly wouldnt handle Doom III, but my current one will put DoomIII to its knees!:D

Back