• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unreal Tournament 2004 [OCF] clan.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

avalanche83

Ok. David has set up a server for us so we can play. The IP is 217.160.254.99:7777 and password is ocrevroxors.

All you need to play is a high speed internet connection, headset (prefered), and tag your name with [OCF]. Our first meet will be Saturday Dec. 10 at 6:00p.m EST.

Feedback is a plus.

Last edited:

Romulox

Sounds fun , I might join a round if I have the time.
The only problem is which timezone for that 6:00 pm.
I can see myself showing up to an empty server. lol

Apo11o

we should have the server rotate game types so that we can get a little Assault going, assuming there is a way to rotate them, of course
Though i am not complaining, onslaught is my second game. :)

OP
avalanche83

avalanche83

That would be a cool way of doing it, but David has to switch it manually unless he can make an [OCF] server for every gametype.

Apo11o

Did we need the [OCF] in front of or after our name?

I think i saw a server for all gametypes once. I dont really know if you guys can do that but at least you guys picked a gametype im semi-competant at.

David

Forums Super Moderator
Someone care to enlighten me as to what "Eastern" is with respect to GMT? LOL.

OP
avalanche83

avalanche83

Apo11o said:
Did we need the [OCF] in front of or after our name?

I think i saw a server for all gametypes once. I dont really know if you guys can do that but at least you guys picked a gametype im semi-competant at.
It is [OCF] before the name.

Once the server is set for dedicated it can't be changed unless you make a new server all together. There is different mods that lets you vote for maps and I think different gametypes. I will have to find it somewhere, but for right now it is set up at default.

FlakMonkey

Tonight I'll stop in around 9 Central. Hopefully Ill se some of you. Keep in mind onslaught isnt my game though...lol

OP
avalanche83

avalanche83

Dang Apo11o. Have you been in the [OCF] clan already? I went to the UT04 data base and they have you with 431 maches and a score of 15,000.

Apo11o

No, i havent. I only put it on my name when i saw the post. The number seems right if you take all the matches ive played. I dont really know what is up with that though. :shrug:

Mr.DLucey

I couldn't get on, couldn't connect to the server? I only have the Demo is that the problem?