• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unsuccessful mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sandrock

I was trying to create my own custom Illuminix keyboard by taking a green EL wire and stringing it around the inside of my keyboard. It was taking a while to superglue everything in place, so I placed part of it, turned it on, and placed the top of the keyboard on. I guess the top on mine is solid and absolutely nothing was shining through. Now I have to find another use for that EL wire. Any ideas?

Zim2411

What case do you have sandrock? I've seen some people with antec cases put it in the front grill like thing, which ended up lookin pretty nice

/\\/3|2o

my friend made his own keyboad like that. he had to cut each key shorter to fir the wire. now if i can just find a pic...

OP
sandrock

sandrock

Zim2411 said:
What case do you have sandrock? I've seen some people with antec cases put it in the front grill like thing, which ended up lookin pretty nice

I'm not sure the model number, it was one of those generic cases at my local comp chopshop that's I'm modding to make it not so... boring. Here are some pics of it.