• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Updated Abit BD7-Raid and TH7II-Raid Bios. Get them here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
bibus said:

That's the one I actually use so I guess it's okay for you too
;)

Whats been changed from the original bios ?
Whats hacked ?

Do you get better performance with the hacked bios ?
Ok......will update my bios when i get home (Friday)....;)
Thanks man.
/ViZioN

You can set even more agressiv timings to the ram , there are some hidden options that are revealed , but nothing uncommon really. I just keep it because I could get 162 fsb stable now instead of 161 ...

I've got this new P4 2,5B C1. but when i use the bios wich is posted in page one. my mobo, a th7ii doesnt boot. it stops at error 26, even when i reset the bios jumper thingy it does nothing. luckly i have an extra P4 2,0. and with that cpu it does boot.

what is the problem with the bios? I want to raise the voltage to 1.7 real voltages but I dont want to use the pin-trick because i think it fried my older 1.8ghz.

XedZ said:
i'm looking that mod bios for th7 II that can put more vcore than 1.7V, anyone knows were i can get it? i've looked like everywere :(

New BIOSes will not get you above 1.7V. If you want any higher, just Vid Pin mod the processor. Anyway: anything over 1.7 will kill your CPU fast, so be careful!

Jirnsum said:
Anyway: anything over 1.7 will kill your CPU fast, so be careful!
i know, but when i set it to 1.7, it's actually something between 1.62-1.68, usually like 1.65V
btw devilduck, there's pretty many biosses for th7 II so what's the best and can put more than 1.7V vcore?

XedZ,
The Mr N bios th7h_40B is one I used to get higher vcore. Actually, there were 2 versions of the 40B bios. The bin file dated 5/13/02 is the newest.

If you do a search of this forum, you'll find various comments on different versions of Mr N bios files & vcore.

The heat generated using those higher vcore bios versions demands excellent cpu cooling on your part & there are dangers as pointed out by others. Did the vid pin mod as well, to jack up vcore. With great cooling, it's interesting, BUT I found vid pin mod to NOT be a good long term solution, as it almost always fails at some point & sometimes takes the cpu with it!

i have watercooled cpu and radiator to cool the water :) so i think thats enought ... it was good enougt my axp1600+@1733MHz vcore 1.85V :)
btw is the mod bios flashed the same method that the original? i mean is it like this A:\>awdflash th7h_40B.bin /cc /cd /cp /py /sn /cks /r and then it updates and reboot?

XedZ,
This is the method I was taught:

Abit TH7II BIOS FLASH --- Mr Natural method

1. Put driver/flash files on floppy as usual.
2. Set computer to BOOT, using the boot floopy.
3. At a:\ prompt, with Bios flash/files floopy inserted, the command is:

awdflash th7h_40B.bin /py/sn/Wb/cd/cp/cc/LD/F

EXACTLY AS GIVEN, WITH SPACES! Substitute name of exact award flash exe (awdflash, awd816a, awd800, etc.)
or BIN being used for each flash. The above is example.

Press ENTER, follow dialog. After flash, return to a:\ prompt,
& turn computer off. Turn on, go immediately to BIOS MENU.

Use this command for Bios flash, instead of runme.bat

Using this method, I never had a flash to fail or corrupt.

Last edited:
ok the command i wrote was from th7 II manual.
edit: ok i updated the bios and its now v. 40B (Mr.Natural) and here's some feedback for Mr.Natural: there seems to be something wrong at the memory multiplier cos it doesn't work at 300Mhz only 400Mhz. No biggy, but if someone knows how to fix it that would be great :) cos my memory is stopping me ocing and that's not good at all

Last edited:
lclark2074 said:
can eney one tell me if i can use a geforse1 in BD7II
this is what it sese Chipset
Intel 845E (ICH4) chipset
Supports AGP 4X 1.5V device only

i have old tnt2 agp4x in bh7 and everythig is ok

Back