• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Updating Links page, suggestion needed.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
since TC changed back the team name at the bottom of all the pages, he had overwrite those that i've updated, e.g. links page. therefore, someone point out that they could access the diskless cluster page via link and there's no other link w/in the site link to that page.

so, i just drag my lazy body to finally update the link page since it hasn't got update for soooooooo long. i've also added a few more commonly useful links on it too. if you have any suggestion of links, it's time to speak up, let me know.

Links Page

i'm hosting the page just to let you guys take a look and awaiting for any suggestion. i'm waiting TC to give me a new password in order to upload it to the server. (somehow my password doesn't work......:rolleyes: )

Last edited:

TC

Senior Seti Addict
Thanks - that was my blunder overwriting the updates. I don't download pages unless I know something has been changed. I pulled a backup from DDS but it was still old material.

OP
LandShark

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
and i'm total the other way of you TC. right before someone point out the missing cluster link in the link page, i download the whole folder from the server again just in case some of you guys updated some page and i might accidently overwrite it. that's why i didn't have the copy of the updated link page any more. so, i have to re-do it again which i was intended to anyway. since that page really gets old and it's good to add more 3rd party add-on that we all use and got asked for once awhile. so we could direct people to there for the link. ;)