• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

URCDKey vs. URCDKeys

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trents

I just realized this that there are two discount software websites with almost exactly the same name. Be careful. Pay attention. Make sure you are trying to sign into the right one or you may get frustrated.

I have a friend that ordered FS2020 from one of them and was not a good experience. He paid 1 month early and never got his code. A week after release, he got on email with them and got nothing but canned responses. Finally he contacted Paypal to get a refund, then they finally reply to his emails with an actual response that he didnt need to go to paypal for refund- really- REALLY

Apparently i've dealt with both after checking my emails lol either have always been great and fast support through their website's chat.
View attachment 211967

I accidentally discovered I had dealt with both as well but I cannot say I have always gotten good support. Trouble is, I can't remember which one the bad support experiences came from. My bad experiences revolved around one of them not offering PayPal as a payment option. When I enquired about this with their support, I got a canned text message apologizing and explaining that their payment system was "currently under emergency distress" or something weird like that reflecting having being written by a English is not my first language speaker. This happened twice and I have posted about that experience on the forum before. It doesn't give me much confidence in a vendor when they say stuff like that. I have had more consistently good experiences with kinguin.net.

I ran into that same issue, all the sudden paypal wasnt an option, i hit up the chat and they were like oh here buy it from this link and you will have a paypal option. kinda sketch... but it worked lol.

I was able to use paypal two weeks ago. I would have certainly gone to kingwin if it wasn't available though.

Back