• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Urge to kill self rising....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheFrag

Whenever I go to play CS, I join a server, the AMerican Idol theme song starts looping an dit NEVER ENDS. I am about to run a virus check. THis is really retarded :rolleyes:

MEMex

wow, if that ever happen to me, id proly reinstall CS... if it continued, i would format the hardrive and reinstall everything agian :D

btw, isn't there like some way of making themes start up like that? i dunno i thought i seen something on it somewhere...

Perre

Isn it a sprecific map like Italy you join, where you by accident changed the opera sound to this American Idol song?

OP
TheFrag

TheFrag

nope, every single server. I also found out it isnt half-life doing it, just triggering it. Well, I opened Kazaa lite today and apparently one of my sisters searched for "American Idol Theme" :mad:

GOnna delete whatver I find that remotely could be American Idol...

OP
TheFrag

TheFrag

Perre said:
Isn it a sprecific map like Italy you join, where you by accident changed the opera sound to this American Idol song?

I am sure I didnt replace a sound, as stopsound doesnt do anything...

OP
TheFrag

TheFrag

o, this is grand, it plays different song in other servers!

eab

Check that a cd is not in your cdrom drive, Realy.... When I would start a game of cs or DOD and I had a music cd or a cd with music on it the game would start to play what ever was on the cdrom drive.

OP
TheFrag

TheFrag

eab said:
Check that a cd is not in your cdrom drive, Realy.... When I would start a game of cs or DOD and I had a music cd or a cd with music on it the game would start to play what ever was on the cdrom drive.

**OPENS CD DRIVE**

Sees cd sis burned

Checks CD....

First song-- American Idol Theme

OMFG U ARE GOD!

illwillchill

(note to self: do not teach sister how to download pirated music from Kazaa or burn cds)

anyways, solution: get a seperate computer for your sister to screw up.

OP
TheFrag

TheFrag

illwillchill said:
(note to self: do not teach sister how to download pirated music from Kazaa or burn cds)

anyways, solution: get a seperate computer for your sister to screw up.

They werent really pirated, it was just the annoying tune from the beginning and varying un-copywrited redone songs in spanish.

OC Noob

LOL, sure its your sisters CD...sure.

I said the same thing when my mom found the blow up doll.

btw, what would be more embaresing, caught DLing American Idol songs or using a blow up doll?

Starfoxer

World's Biggest E-Thug
dude, dont kill yourself! if you ever need to talk or whatever, just hit me up on AIM.

illwillchill

OC Noob said:
LOL, sure its your sisters CD...sure.

I said the same thing when my mom found the blow up doll.

btw, what would be more embaresing, caught DLing American Idol songs or using a blow up doll?

what about getting caught listening to American Idol songs with your blow up doll.

GT2000

That was too good...I mean, damn...lmao!

TheFrag, it could've happened to any of us, well, not me, no one touches this box...but, anyways, you were the chosen one!! :)

OP
TheFrag

TheFrag

illwillchill said:

what about getting caught listening to American Idol songs with your blow up doll.

What about having a Paul Abdul blow up doll that critiques the music that is playing (American Idol) :eek:

Mr.DLucey

TheFrag said:

What about having a Paul Abdul blow up doll that critiques the music that is playing (American Idol) :eek:

Dude, she wouldn't be able to say anything see this>>>:eek: