• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

USB connector

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.


Jul 7, 2002
Oz, Ks
I have been trying to find a place that sells the cables for a USB connection like the one that a motherboard uses. The kind that has two rows of pins, 9 pins total, on both ends of the wire. I have an Enermax fan controller and USB ports panel that goes in an empty drive bay. To use it you have to plug the regular male USB plug into a female cable from a PCI slot USB adapter. A wire with the motherboard connector on both ends would be much cleaner. Anyone know where I can get this?