• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

USB hard drive that holds 100GB?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MrRealityman1

Registered
some guy told me the other day that there is these new USB hard drives that old 100GB and there about half the size of a pen. has anybody herd about these? and where do you get them?

MrRealityman1 said:
some guy told me the other day that there is these new USB hard drives that old 100GB and there about half the size of a pen. has anybody herd about these? and where do you get them?

I know you get 16, 32 and 64MB pens that plug into USB slots...

There are also IBM microdrives - they reach quite large sizes.

I've seen some 2GB thumb drives and there are USB 2.0 external hard drives being released. The ones I've seen use 2.5 inch laptop drives, with the largest being 60G 5Krpm drives.

I saw a large capacity external Firewire drive the other day(30x faster than USBaccording to the manufacturer Specs)

Many of the standard USB external drives are 5400rpm.....I'll try to find the place that was selling them cheap and had all the info and post ot later today. ;)

Back