• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

User reviews about Sony P32 Digital camera

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BUBBLE

Hi Guys I'm looking foard to buy the above mention camera on coming monday. Does anyone have good idea about that samera? anyone own that camera f that so how is the experince about that camera? Pls let me know about your recommendations too.

b0bby

BUBBLE said:
Hi Guys I'm looking foard to buy the above mention camera on coming monday. Does anyone have good idea about that samera? anyone own that camera f that so how is the experince about that camera? Pls let me know about your recommendations too.

do not buy, it has no optical zoom meaning you have to stand close to take a good picture like disposable cameras. do no buy pos. give me the highest you'll pay and i'll recommend.

OP
BUBBLE

BUBBLE

My Highest invesment for the camera is $250. Within that budget if i can have a good camera then it's ok for me. BTW the cameras u guys offer over there won't be fit in here. I checked the sony p32 with 3x optical zoom and it cost around $280 or more over here. But I'm looking foward to hear good opnions and suggestions.

b0bby

BUBBLE said:
My Highest invesment for the camera is $250. Within that budget if i can have a good camera then it's ok for me. BTW the cameras u guys offer over there won't be fit in here. I checked the sony p32 with 3x optical zoom and it cost around $280 or more over here. But I'm looking foward to hear good opnions and suggestions.

no possible way, i work at a camera store and we discontinued the p32 model and it had no OPTICAL zoom. you must be thinking about the p72 which did. and no way possible is the p32 running at 280. with that being said, your budget is 250, the best camera for that price is the canon A75 which retails for 249. hit up dpreview.com and steves-digicam.com to read reviews on it. it is by far one of the highest rated cameras in ANY class or category. you will need to dish out more money though, on batteries, memory card, case, etc. goodluck.