• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Usrobots fax external 56k

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tainice

ok, i got this thing like couple days ago without any manual and stuff, so i have no idea how to properly set it up. anyway, i download the software from the web, in order to get v92. Today, i finially put it in, but my connection speed is like 9.6kps:( So i diable it, then swap my supra in. To much of my amazement, it is connected at 115.6kps! but i was not able to use it... anyway, anyone owns this modem? help!! just tell me how to properly config it! thanz

If you have windows xp it automatcally configures it, inorder to make it a v.92 modem you need to download USRobotics modem utility and install it and the program will walk you through the steps needed to flash the modems firmware.

what os do you have?

W2k pro

and i need more information for the switches on the back of the modem. thanz man.

oh, BigRed, i will ship the board tomorrow first thing after i get off the school.

Back