• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UT2004 Announcer Voices

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dreammmatt

Hi all. Does anyone know who did the announcers for Unreal Tournament 2004? Cuz my friends wanted to see if we can find a picture of the woman who did the 'sexy' voice :drool: .
Thanx,
Dreammmatt

man you got way to much computer on the brain if you are looking for the girl that does the voice in the game............

Doesnt hurt to learn, and whats more fun to learn than trivial stuff?!

let us know if you find out who it was

it sounded like a computer to me

their are voices similar to that in alot of games that Im pretty sure were done on a computer

Bashar said:
man you got way to much computer on the brain if you are looking for the girl that does the voice in the game............

I like knowing who does the voices in my games and anime and stuff. It's pretty cool to be able to play '6 degrees of seperation from (voice actor xyz)' w/ your friends :)

edit: A quick Google search turned up this: http://voices.fuzzy.com/actor.idc?actor_id=7331

Her name is Lani Minella, and she's done a lot of voice work for a lot of different games :)

She's also listed on the IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0591115/

Last edited:
WoW..SC...Diablo...Free Willy 3..lmfao

heres her pic...

lani_minella.jpg

DANG!! She is in ALL the blizzard games.

Starcraft: Dropship Pilot, Zerg Queen etc (dropship pilot is a guy, the heck?)
Diablo I: Littlefoot, Petrie, Ducky, Cera, Chomper, Witch, Pegleg Boy
Diablo II: Malah, Ancients (Bill Roper is the voice actor of Diablo here, lol...)
Warcraft 3: Succubus, Bashee, Harpy
Starcraft Ghost: Zerg creatures, dropship pilot

:eek: :eek:

ho humm---I second Quattro... lol thanx for the replies tho---appreciated, as always

well...all but this one:
I found the girl who does the voice... Go figure? They never sound like they look huh?

WTF damn you Drec..... now when I hear her say stuff I am going to think of that pic and its sure not as nice as the girl I pictured in my head :(

Bensa said:
Gordon never speaks, attleast in the original.
New as in the sequel, as in Half Life 2 but that is, if she doesn't die of old age before getting to the recording studios or dieing before completeing the task at hand. Anyways, that's just freaky.

Tatuya said:
New as in the sequel, as in Half Life 2 but that is, if she doesn't die of old age before getting to the recording studios or dieing before completeing the task at hand. Anyways, that's just freaky.

Sacrilige...

I'm sure the voice of the Starcraft dropship pilot is the same as the voice of the dropship pilot in one of the Alien movies, I think Alien 2. Or it's just me.

Back