• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UT2K3 Maps here.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rottys-R-Us

Jester
Maybe this could be made a stickyfor a place to put what maps we could Dl to use on "mb's" server he he would.

I just seen this one. Looks KEWL, I like the Egypt theam anyway,:)

1220.jpg
Unreal Playground

Last edited:
rb26dett said:
So can I post Doom III screen shots I took ? :cool:
I know alot of people really want to see them ...

Did you obtain these legally?
It's not really hard to understand. We allow no discussion of illegal software. If you are an official alpha or beta tester and haven't agreed to any NDAs forbidding it, then post away.
If it's Warez (obtained in any manner other than legally from ID) then the thread will die and you may be suspended or banned.
I'd personally like nothing more than for them to release a Demo, but it ain't happened as yet.

I obtained the pictures legally & I havent signed anything ... so can I post few shots ?? so people can see the pictures in a very high resolution and enjoy those awesome graphics!

I heard there is a pretty good Deck16 ]I[ out too. I hope Epic will include some more remakes in future mappacks like they did with UT1... I miss Tempest! :>

FIZZ3 said:
I heard there is a pretty good Deck16 ]I[ out too. I hope Epic will include some more remakes in future mappacks like they did with UT1... I miss Tempest! :>

Yeah, it's good. I've got it, but I haven't played on it yet. It looks almost identical to the first one.

cyber mouse45 said:

Yeah, it's good. I've got it, but I haven't played on it yet. It looks almost identical to the first one.

Cool hehe it looks like it's picking up steam. I have the influential Jolt (UK) FFA servers in my favorites and I noticed they are running it already!

Back