• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UT2k3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Punkmasterflick

When I try to play unreal2k3 it's missing everything! it loads and all, but in the game it doesn't have anything just my charcter's weapon then whatever is moving.

mbigna

Punkmasterflick said:
When I try to play unreal2k3 it's missing everything! it loads and all, but in the game it doesn't have anything just my charcter's weapon then whatever is moving.
Read through this thread and post your problem there. Also, it would be helpful for us to know what your system has in it (components), the O/S, and any other software you might be running concurrently.

Could you be a little more specific about what exactly is "missing?" What all do you see, and what do you think you should be seeing?

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122772

OP
P

Punkmasterflick

geforce3 ti200 220/500 (30.82)
xp1700+
pc2100
raid-0 two ibm 60gig 120gxp
Windows 2000

The stage doesn't appear, the only things i can see are moving objects like pills, guns, shields, i can't see the stage, or other bots.

MDA

This happened to me when i tried a too high fsb overclock, think it might have something to do with stressing your agp bus too much!

MDA.

OP
P

Punkmasterflick

i didn't overclock my computer yet, just the video card, i don't have the ram to do any over clocking on the bus yet. thanks anyway. :)

The Coolest

Did you try running stock speeds everything? even the card and see what happens? As you said you "only" OCed your vid card, it might just be artifacts of some sort. try running everything at stock and get the patch that SSS linked you to

OP
P

Punkmasterflick

so i downloaded the patch, no go. :( but i've noticed that i have a corrupted file sc-intro_meshes.usx could this be the reason?

OP
P

Punkmasterflick

I've ran it at stock speeds as well... and it worked fine with it overclocked... then some stupid day 'caused it to do that.

The Coolest

Maybe you should just uninstall the game and then reinstall it again and see what happens, and use the patch too