• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UV Wallpaper?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ryanzbane

I didn't know which section to put this into... so I'm going with this one. Anyways, I have plans to create a strange wall mounted structure that will hold folding mobos, and I need some kind of UV reactive wallpaper I can put as a backdrop for the whole thing (preferably with skulls or crossbones). Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I'm talking about REAL wallpaper...not desktop background ;)

Aphex_Tom_9

your best bet is probably just some sheets of neon-colored paper, unless someone else finds actual UV wallpaper...

5|*42

Jeff Moser said:
Get an lcd projector show the picture on wall whatever trace then paint. Have seen complete wall murals done this way.
That's what they did at my elementary school when they put pics of stuff on the gym walls. Except they used just a normal school projector, which you could probably use as well, and it'd be much cheaper.

Jeff Moser

Don't Know if this helps you but there is THIS Invisible UV paint which is sort of cool in that you can paint over any other picture and have it change under UV It is clear and unseen under normal light Idea..... flashing uv cold cathode hidden lightning bolts that only flash when the uv flashes on.

Aidenswarrior

its not reall invisible. i had some of the yellow stuff. you can still see it because it is gunky kind of. it creates a semithick layer and i is noticable.