• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE V-Color Manta XSky 32GB DDR5-6600 Memory Kit Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

VColor_XSky_6600_pht1fp.jpg
V-Color pleasantly surprised us with the latest memory kit review sample, The Manta XSky, rated at DDR5-6600 and even arrived with an engraved Overclockers logo! The memory kit is remarkable on the outside but also the inside. V-Color is not afraid of product quality as one of the first memory brands to release DDR5-6600 in the wild. V-Color made some significant steps in the last few years, showing that good products don't have to be expensive and nowadays have no problems competing with well-known brands. Also, overclockers noticed that the V-Color products have potential and are even used for competitive benchmarking.
Click here to read more!

If you mean what I posted in the new toys thread, then this is the same kit. I just wanted to share before I finished the review (the process is longer than most readers expect). So this is the only kit with the Overclockers logo :)
I will try to add some more OC results once I get a better motherboard.

OH so you are just teasing us again! I see how it is. ;)

If it's not a vendor request, I'm trying to ask for (or sometimes buy) interesting products for reviews, so why not tease a bit before the review when it's something unique ;)
I like to stay in touch with the OC community, so from time to time, I share additional content or ask what readers wish to see tested. Some readers never post anything on the forums but contact me directly.
Sometimes it's possible to ask for a specific product for tests, sometimes not (from some brands is hard to get anything). In this case, V-Color surprised us and offered the engraving, which is a nice touch on these silver heatsinks. It's also the first brand that sent us the DDR5-6600 kit. It's still hard to find any other DDR5-6600 kits in stores, but soon other brands will follow. The next review will also cover a DDR5-6600 kit.

Back