• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

V7 PS2 Mod-Chip

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TBDonRamon

Registered
Please do not close this thread.
Hi all well i went out and baught a playstation 2.Iv been looking for no soldering mod chips for my V7 PS2 and havnt been able to find one. If no no soldering V7 Chip exists what would you guys recommend?Also if i need to buy a solder chip.Anyone live in the Richmond,Va area or Orlando,Florida area that can do it for me?I will pay you.Again please do not close this thread.Thank You all

Mr. Chambers

we dont talk about this sort of thing here, go read the rules again... it doesnt matter if you say you're just using the chip for playing imports or not, its considered cracking/warez/etc and wont be tolerated here, go to one of the 1000 other forums on the net, but not here....

the site could be shutdown or heavily fined from this type of activity/talk going on... so please, dont do it..

John