• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

V7700, Use bundled Driver or Driver from Nvidia's site.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kenshin

Registered
The reason why I ask is because by V7700 only got 2100 in 3DMark2001. Oh and if anyone can, please give me a score to go by.

this goes with my Asus A7V133a board with good quality ram.

Kenshin (Aug 01, 2001 09:42 a.m.):
The reason why I ask is because by V7700 only got 2100 in 3DMark2001. Oh and if anyone can, please give me a score to go by.

this goes with my Asus A7V133a board with good quality ram.

I use drivers I find on various tweak sites... I suggest typing "download nvidia drivers" on yahoo and see what comes back for good drivers (I use the 12.90 drivers, very good). You won't find the latest and greatest onm NVidia's site, but they do have decent ones that should work well enough to get a ballpark benchmark.

I dunno the version of video card you have... so I couldn't tell you what the results should be... is it geforce 2 or 3? MX, pro, etc would be help (I don't keep track of model numbers).

Since you have an Asus card always use the drivers off the asus site. They are faster and overclock better.
Always go to
ftp.asuscom.de/pub/ASUSCOM/TREIBER/VGA/V8200
and get the last drivers they have for the asus v8200 (they fit all geforce cards)
The last they got up is 12.90 and they gave me about 5% increase in performance in comparison with the normal detonators 12.90

crAss

As mentioned above try using the asus V8200 drivers. I have the ASUS V7700 Deluxe and am currently using the ASUS V8200 det. ver. 12.60 drivers from thier site and they gave me a great improvement in 3dmark2001 scores.

Back