• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Value of MY Comp?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Doofie27cp2

Banned
What do you think i could trade this for. i need advice here because i cant post this in classifieds, so i wanna see what i might be able to get for this before i put it up for trade. Its an Aopen i850 ax4tII motherboard, 256 mb pc 800 RDRAM, p4 2.0a ghz processer, 40 fsb. It has the stock HSF on it, and i was wondering what do yo uthink i could get for this? like a god DDR bundle? i would hope at least a 2.26 considering the price i payed for this damned thing.....

lol my bad, because my powersupply is wiging out, plus i dont know, i want a better processer, i would ppost my benchmarks, which arent that impressive :(

I dont think it is a downgrade, I think he wants one of the p4 C-1 steppings and to be able to overclock better.

Well you might want to part it out if you are going to sell in the classifieds because that way it will most likely sell it all, or most of it.

if its a faulty power supply just replace the power supply.

otherwise as far as the chip is concerned try to sell your current one and get the better one. don't sell the whole system cause you will lose alot of money.

and i'm pulling the opposite of you in that i'm going from DDR to Rdram because of the obvious performance difference.

Back