• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vapochill and P4C800

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Juice2

Registered
Ok I've read so many posts in so many forums and its giving me headaches. I have a P4C800 and an IC7 MAX3 on order. I read that there are many P4C800 users having problems with the CC on the vapo. But It seems a lot of people here are already using the vapo and P4C800/P4P800 combo. So how did you find a fix if you had the same problems the others were having?

Please post your specs and how did you do your installation? Thanks

Last edited:
My Vapo PE is enroute due to arrive Jan2. It has the CC ver1 so i opted to get the MAX3 instead of dropping $130 for CC ver2.

I currently have my MAX3 but man my temps are waaay up sadly i cant even crunch SETI @ stock fsb/vcore. So now i truly have to wait till i get the Vapo to see what this chip can do.

If you know your getting a Vapo with CC2 i'd stick with the P4C800. It has been a SOLID performer in my experiences. I have both the P4C800 Dlx and P4C800-E. My thoughts on the MAX3 are still to be determined.

Thanks for the tip. I did order directly from Asetek a couple of days ago and people who ordered directly said they got CC2. Unfortunately, I have to wait till January 5 when they resume operations.

Back