• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vapochill?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fiji

whats a vapochill?

also there was something that started with a p that i cant remember what the naem of it was (its not peltier)

it was a brand name

wannaoc

Something that costs waaayy toooo much money for the regular person but is a great cooler.It's like buying a small A/C unit for your PC. I sure wish I could afford one. :)

arnoldma

lol, think fridge, think cpu cooling, and u get a mini fridge just to cool ur cpu...

(to put it in simple terms guys, please dont shower me technical stuff :p)

texuspete00

Registered
I was debating getting one... after you change heatsinks a couple of times, then go water etc.... But the big thing that kept me from not doing so is Id still want H20 for vid cards and whatever... very adaptable. Not quite ready to battle condensation yet either. Anytime you go below ambient... pelts, vapos, and prommies, you have to fill your socket with dialetic grease, and cover socker with neoprene foam etc....

Sorry for getting "technical" but we dont want people jumping out of planes without parachutes. This is the OC forum right?