• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vice City Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

john240sx

your starting location doesn't have a garage. after you do some missions you'll get a house and a garage, then you'll be able to buy other buildings and more garages (i belive you can store over 30 cars in all your garages if you buy the property's).

OP
S

SinsFeelNatural

john240sx said:
your starting location doesn't have a garage. after you do some missions you'll get a house and a garage, then you'll be able to buy other buildings and more garages (i belive you can store over 30 cars in all your garages if you buy the property's).

dope!

illwillchill

john240sx said:

sorry, didn't know that, I got to start playing the missions and make some money, and stop screwing around