• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vid card for dualie

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The-Fox

Registered
WHat Differnce does i makes if you got a Dual Procesor System or a Single Procesor System ?
same Deal, Radeon 9700 Is beter then the Ti 4600 for about the same price...

phantom punisher

hah you might as well ask in the smp area. people in here dont understand incompatibilitys with smp. i have a ti4200 that worked with out any proplems in smp. i used to have a radeon 7200 that also worked fine in smp. thats not much help though:)

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
I personally like the Radon DDR Vivo carsds because of the video in features,So what it comes down to will be what you wnt from a card and almost all the newer cards work with the correct Bios and Drivers...

OP
Henry Rollins II

Henry Rollins II

I am not worried about compaility issues, it is performance that Im thinking of. In some older systems it doesnt matter if u use a GF2 MX200 or a GF4 Ti4600. So what I´m thinking is if the 760mpx chipset would be a bottleneck.

As for pricing, a radeon 9700 cost me $400+ no matter if I buy locally or import. I can get an Asus v8460 for $270, bulk packed.