• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video card burn-in programs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ReDeeMeR

I've seen some one mention them here for cpu, but is there ones for gpu?

I'm new here :cool:

Pinky

Welcome!

Looping a 3d intensive application (like 3d mark or Q3 time demo) is about the only method I'm aware of.

In 3DMark you can loop individual tests so the load time between the tests is lessened and that will keep the gpu good and hot and maxxed for burn-in.

Morbid

Nitpicker
Check out a program called "Artifact Tester" it does what it's name suggest... very handy tool if you don't feel like waiting for 3DMark to play through and searching for artifacts.

This program runs, you see nothing, but when it finishes.. it will tell you if it detected any artifacts... and best of all, if it doesn't detect any.. it tells you to overclock more! :p

PhobMX

THNX A LOT MORBID!!!

finaly an objective artifact test, sounds good for stability tests, but i prefer to burn in the card with overnight 3dMark's nature test looping without the load screens...