• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

video card i found on ebay. gotta see this.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

(G{in}[AK)TION]

i went to ebay to just check on my watched items until i see this video card on the front page.

now me being a fan of anime, i would like to know if there are other cards like this. i know this is made by some other company that nvidia prob didnt approve of or whatever, but it would be really cool to have a video card with an anime character on it like the one i found on ebay. if i could get one, it would either have Haruhi Suzumiya or the Elric brothers from Full Metal Alchemist

anyone know if its actually possible?

I'm sure if you took a decent enough metal, and painted it and made a heatsink/fan out of it, or even used the stock one like on the MSI 600 series card you could paint whatever the hell you wanted on it. the only thing is it will likely void your warranty.

I don't know how some people can live with themselves. I know, I know, caveat emptor - but the idea of putting any old burnt out piece of hardware up for sale (and there is no doubt in my mind that this guy knows full well this card is hopeless junk) with the disclaimer of "as is" is just about as slimy as it gets.

I almost got one for a older system, it's still being made by some cump in china

there a a few cumps in china that do this kind of stuff. but like DarrenP said, you can just mod a newer card

I don't know how some people can live with themselves. I know, I know, caveat emptor - but the idea of putting any old burnt out piece of hardware up for sale (and there is no doubt in my mind that this guy knows full well this card is hopeless junk) with the disclaimer of "as is" is just about as slimy as it gets.

scap and parts
I buy old broken parts all the time, and I make a killing on them
I have a full glass of gold siting on my table along with 3~4 pounds of copper
the copper was puled form 2 systems alone.

Last edited:
Back