• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video Card Overclocking. Need help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fok-Stormrider

hey guys i have a Nvidia Geforce 3 Ti 200 128 mb ddr. And i was wondering how can i overclock it? I have no idea and no expirience on things like this. So plz be as detailed as possible :(

Also one question? Will this fry my comp? I mean i have a Athlon XP 2200 processor and i hear they are pretty heaty and that plus an overclocked video card? Dunno plz tell me... THX!!! :) :) ;)

OP
F

Fok-Stormrider

i have 2 fans on the back.. and the case has like 2 colums on the front part of the sides with little wholes which allow it to take in outside air while it fans it out the back.. no other cooling devices. is that enough?

Last edited:

Samoyed

Yes. The video OC wont affect the heat of your CPU.

Search for a little program called "coolbits". DL and install it. After you do this and report here I will tell u what to do step by step in detail. It's not that hard If I walk u thru it.