• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video Card Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aces High

Registered
Whats up comp. junkies,

I need some advice about the nvidia det.x drivers.Currently I have an ASUS TNT2 M64 V3800 w/current 3.05 bios.Now my question is on the nvidia home page it says that these drivers are compatible with windows xp,and the riva tnt2.I havent had any luck at all.Blue screens,lock-ups,etc...I tried installing the new dets.this morning
only to get prompted by windows saying these are not approved by micro,and they are not digitally signed.Whats the deal?My video card
works fine with the standard win xp drivers,but there are no options
or tweaks using these drivers.I've done everything I can think of,disabling my virus scan,disconnecting from network,shutting down
software apps that access internet.Any ideas or something I missed?
Thanx Alot and take it easy,take it for free if you can

:beer:

my buddy was having problems galore with BSOD with his GF3.. he ended up getting a tweaking program that fixes the Infinite loop problem that seems to be causing that.. Im sorry to say tho I don't know the name of the utility he is using.. and I can't get ahold of him.. but I would look at different tweaking programs for the GF and see if one says anyting about the Loop issue.

Back