• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video scheduler BSoD when waking from sleep on Win10.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vishera

From what I've seen this is a known issue, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of a solution? Just kind of annoying to get a blue screen every single time I wake my PC from sleep. For those who don't know, the BSoD spits out a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR message, upon waking windows 10 from sleep.

Sleep is a problem. On my desktop it works great since I have 3 different sata's and 3 fans running. Problem is it will interrupt other stuff to put the pc to sleep which is completely annoying. On my tablet with only an ssd and an sd card, hibernate seems the better option, but is not a power config option as is sleep. Seems I have to use some sort of advanced power config software so that I can get the peace and quiet of sleep on my desktop without the interruption, and the ability to hibernate on my tablet after a set time. MS probaly doesn't like to be interrupted when it's telemetering.

Sleep is a problem. On my desktop it works great since I have 3 different sata's and 3 fans running. Problem is it will interrupt other stuff to put the pc to sleep which is completely annoying. On my tablet with only an ssd and an sd card, hibernate seems the better option, but is not a power config option as is sleep. Seems I have to use some sort of advanced power config software so that I can get the peace and quiet of sleep on my desktop without the interruption, and the ability to hibernate on my tablet after a set time.

Sorry, not sure how this relates to my problem?

Windows has always had issues with sleep. This is not a new problem. Point was it seems like MS has always needed a power down solution better than the built-in one.

Well it seems to have gone away anyhow. Now sleep just logs me out and I have to sign back in. So I'm not sure what the problem was but it seems to have corrected itself.

Back