• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vivo?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ib69nu

vivo las vegas!

sorry i had to do that, but anyways my real question is this:
i have a visiontek geforce 4 ti4600. it has the VIVO port, but i didnt get a vivo connector for this. I have an older tv out connector, but i dont want to try to use that as it might be incompatible. is there any place that i could buy this sorta thing? I did a search on yahoo and found only one site where i could buy just the VIVO connector, and it said that it was only for MSI cards. I would really like to play some games on my tv, but i cant if i dont have a connector.
thanks

PreservedSwine

VIVO stands for Video In- Video Out.

If there's just one connection, do you mean the S-connector? Otherwise, you should also have seperate RCA jacks for Video In and Video out, and maybe a seperate DVI jack. (Digital Video Interface)

I think you just mean it has video out, by reading your thread...
Can you describe what exactlt you need?

OP
ib69nu

ib69nu

i need the connector because it didnt come with the card. on the connector there should be one svideo in and one rca in, and one svideo out and one rca out. although i have read that the visiontek only came with an svideo connector, that would be fine for me.
thanks

Henry Rollins II

http://www.visiontek.com

Sure it has VIVO. I couldn´t find any useful info about this connector, but it is a standard S-VHS connector alright. Try connecting it into your TV right away. Otherwise I suggest you mail their tech support, they should be able to sell you this spare part.

Arctic

first off you should install Nvidia's Capturing drivers... and as for the cable.. you can go an by anything dongle with 1 end that has Svideo connectors and the other end with 1 s-video in and rca in and 1 s-video out and rca out... like those old dongles from ati all in wonders should work too...the purple dongles...

I hope that helps...

nut581

whoa, I tried ebay for VIVO cable and VIVO connector, not a single result!! .. pricewatch also didn't come w/ the cable/connector ..

I bought my aopen GF4TI4200 and the cable/connector is included .. so you probably could file a complaint to the card manufacturer .. or just ask them politely where to get it :) .. ur choice ...