• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Voodoo 5 Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If its the internal cable, you'll definetly need it. It's the power supply cable. Can't help with where to find one, though. I'll keep my eyes open
Cable? I have two V5's and I don't have a cable? you plug a molex from you PS into the board for more juice but I don't think you need a cable of any kind.
That cable's just extra. Simply plug any of the system's power jacks into the V5 input and that'll be good enough. I've got my cable lying safe and sound in the V5 box :)
Thank you soooo much. I was gettin worried thast i would either have to return it or auction it off and be left with a computer with no way of displaying.
Yes, the cable that comes with the V5 is a 'Y' power splitter cable. It is used for computers that dont have an extra molex connector in their computer. So they can just use the Y connector and share power off of a CD rom, or Hard Drive etc.