• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wake Up People!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TC

Senior Seti Addict
Geez for the past few days I've stopped by here and it's like walking into kindergarten during nap time zzzzzz. Come on people - isn't there anything to talk about. I've got a new 2400 tbred. Should be some interesting benchmarks to add soon. Anybody doing anything else interesting hardware wise?

OP
TC

TC

Senior Seti Addict
Hmmmm let me think - mortgage, chip, mortgage, chip. It's a close call but I think I'll keep the house for now :D

Morpheus

Grandfather of Crunchers Senior
[/snore mode]

I'm awake... I'M AWAKE...

....waddya want?

hmm... mmm.... zzzzzzz.....

[snore mode]

:rolleyes: :p :D

Yodums

Sweet. So I've heard you haven't came around to unlocking it yet or am I just slow? Nice specs :D I like the ram hehe.

/me is still on a XP *snicker*

Greg M

Cut me some slack! I'm finally getting around to getting my home network straightened out after last weekends hard drive failure.

I can't handle the pressure!:eek:

;)

Yodums

Greg M said:
Cut me some slack! I'm finally getting around to getting my home network straightened out after last weekends hard drive failure.

I can't handle the pressure!:eek:

;)

*Smacks Greg with a 2x4*

Get yourself together man! :D

Sorry that had to be done ;)

KenCo

I think if the race coverage were better it wouldn't be so dead in here. I know I often look in to see if there are new results and if not I don't stick around. Not all, but a lot of our most active posters are in the race and are perhaps experiencing the same phenomenon.

Ideally we should have a page we can go to and see the results at any time. But I know that a lot of work for someone and everyone is busy.

Actually we should have scrapped the whole idea of a race before it started. It doesn't bode well for an event like this when no-one wants to take any initiative to get things underway. This race only began because TC took the initiative (because oviously no-one else was going to) to get everyone together and hold their hands while they got things started.

One solution to the lack of coverage might be for {PMS|fishy or Morpheus to let a few other people have their scripts (or whatever they are) for showing the latest standings so that we have several people posting them. That way no single person has to spend too much time doing it but we still get the coverage we crave.

Sorry for the rant. Perhaps in the future I shouldn't post before I have my coffee. ;)

Last edited:

katelin

I'm awake! STOP YELLING! hmm...you're right, there's not much going on here. You bring the drinks, I"ll bring the chips, no not those chips. Let's party!!!!!!!!

DanFraser

*Comes i from work, falls asleep, gets up, eats, goes to work, comes home, falls asleep...*

Stupid shift patterns

Cuper

I'm afraid that my team is drunk and passed out from all the Jack and Zima I have been passing out at the Bar:(

WAKE UP GUYS!!!!:mad: Don't make me put Yodums and his USB cable on you!!!

DanFraser

Cuper said:
I'm afraid that my team is drunk and passed out from all the Jack and Zima I have been passing out at the Bar:(

WAKE UP GUYS!!!!:mad: Don't make me put Yodums and his USB cable on you!!!

Dont you mean the all fearful pink hat????

racecar12

I still stop by several times a day but haven't had much time for posting. I did set me up another P4 1.8a system now running @2800:D

Yodums

racecar12 said:
I still stop by several times a day but haven't had much time for posting. I did set me up another P4 1.8a system now running @2800:D

Wow dude, nice overclock!

Did you happen to catch that Intel Dude on our forums who ran a 1.8a C1 pulled from a Dell machine at 3.5 GHz and on air too -- stable!

Yodums