• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wanna make some money?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bicster

Registered
Well, I have a Micro-Star Model: Ms-6719 I have been having a hard time trying to figure out how to overclock this thing. :bang head BIOS isn't looking promising and havent found software that works. If anyone could figure out how I would be able to overclock this thing I will be willing to pay money. Yes, I have stooped to this level. I can give over paypal, send to your house, whatever. Email me at: [email protected] AND/OR message me on AIM at bicster01 AND/OR send me a PM... , or just reply to this... Thanks! Make sure that the software or method supports the Micro-Star Model: Ms-6719, no typo.. there are others like MS-6718 and stuff.. Micro-Star Model: Ms-6719, Micro-Star Model: Ms-6719, Micro-Star Model: Ms-6719, Micro-Star Model: Ms-6719, Micro-Star Model: Ms-6719 :bang head Yea, I know the board sux.

we help for free :D ! SoftFSB

i dont like overclocking from windows one bit...but your mobo blows so your gonna havto.

ill pm you with the address to send the money order ;)

Does anyone have a link to an info page for that board?

Have you noticed any dip switches on your board? If it uses them, you can oc by using those instead of going into BIOS or using a windows program ( it's risky, I would read up on the dangers of using SoftFSB.. I seem to remember some fairly major problems if you didnt' set it up right)

Soft FSB doesnt have my model and none of the MSI models on it works. and .. no dip switches as far as i can see

Like tyler said, if you are willing to spend money just buy a better mobo. I'd get it retail though so you get the manual and accessories.

OEM boards are notorious for having "crippled" bios options and few overclocking options.
Back in the day of dip switches and jumpers, it was relatively easy- just set the board up to for a faster cpu, and if the chip could handle it- BOOM!
A successful oc.

Nowadays, OEM systems are much harder to oc: the way the hardware and bios are set up can make it impossible to do, unless you are willing to massively modify your motherboard.....
And even then, you would have to know a lot more about the hardware on an engineering level than I do.

If SoftFSB won't do it for you then I am afraid you are stuck with a non-overclockable motherboard.
Note: I looked through MSI bios listings and could not find the model number you referenced at all.

Back