• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Want to become a Team 32 Folding Mentor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
tenchi86 said:
"Count me in" "sign me up" what ever the keyword is I would like to join. Always happy to futher the fodling community.

Great! We love people who are happy to futher the fodling community. :D im j/k lol

Anways, welcome aboard, same for JerMe. You should receive a PM on what to do soon. :)

Humpmasta_Flex said:
@md0Cer, Count me in!!!

Army has me doing this kind of stuff for them...so this should be simple!

Great! This Wednesday when I start doing the assignment updates, I will register you an account, add you to the list, give you assignments, and PM you with the information. :) Welcome to the FMP! If you know anyone else who might be interested, they are welcome as well! If we could get about 50 active mentors that would be awsome.

Folding mentors can now subscribe to the announcements and I will be creating a list of those subscribed.

Sorry captn! I ain't got the powwa.

j/k

Awsome! I will get all the necessary preparations going, send ya a PM, then I hand you off to Tenchi, the new project leader.

Welcome to the FMP! :thup: :cool:

Oh yes! I could use another 30-50 mentors, but that isn't a reality. I have a different project that is part of the FMP that I just started up. The E-FMP. :) I will get your account and permissions and all set up over at the FMP forum and send you a PM here at OC regarding the details. BTW, would you like to subscribe to the announcement list?

Yeehaw! Alright! We are cookin' with gas here.

Like previously, I will get it all set up and give you both PM's when your accounts are ready and the permissions are set.

Thanks for joining up guys! :thup:

@md0Cer said:
Oh yes! I could use another 30-50 mentors, but that isn't a reality. I have a different project that is part of the FMP that I just started up. The E-FMP. :) I will get your account and permissions and all set up over at the FMP forum and send you a PM here at OC regarding the details. BTW, would you like to subscribe to the announcement list?

What's the announcement list for?

Bassically announcements regarding the FMP that are posted in this thread. By subscribing I just send it right out to you in PM.

Awsome. BTW, sorry about not getting you guys registered last night, something came up. It shall be soon though. :)

Wonderful, the filtering here has blocked the FMP site! Just wonderful, now I have to be at home to work on the FMP. Boy what a ****er...

]-[itman said:
It's alright, I'm a patient guy, get to it whenever you can :)

Its cool, just this damn thing blocks everything under the sun. I bet in a few weeks OCF and all the other sites I visit will be blocked too!

Back