• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Want to sell my PC, any ideas on how much i should sell it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kamran

I want to sell my pc to a friend, I have no idea how to calculate the price.
The specs are in my signature!

I don't want to sell my keyboard and stuff for now. I think I can guess a price for them myself but my PC is old and the CPU or anything can't be found anymore!
It's time to say goodbye to my PC and everything for a year :( it's my exams !!! :ty::chair::attn::(

ATMINSIDE

Sim Racing Aficionado Co-Owner
Your best bet is to find similar systems on the used market and price accordingly.
Not many (if any) here will know the prices in your country/area...

OP
kamran

kamran

Your best bet is to find similar systems on the used market and price accordingly.
Not many (if any) here will know the prices in your country/area...

oh, well I just wanted a guess ! I didn't know it will be different :| Can I use the price of a modern cpu with similar performance??

ATMINSIDE

Sim Racing Aficionado Co-Owner
I would utilize the used market prices for your area of similar systems.

OP
kamran

kamran

I would utilize the used market prices for your area of similar systems.

thanks for your answer! sorry for silly question I thought it would be really easy to guess :) I am going to check it on the market / internet

edit: I didn't know they sell used parts on ebay, I did an estimate and in my country it's around 600$
according to ebay it's about 500$ i guess !

Last edited: