• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watch Out! Macklin coming through!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rich99million

Now the stats are finally updating again i checked to see if i was still hanging inside the top 200, 181st place at the moment (on the team) and just below me with a fraction of a point less is macklin01.

So i go to check statsman to check the production of the people directly around me and find that macklin01 has a weekly output of 377 points :eek: :eek: :eek: compared to my usual 45.

Anyways just to warn you all he's one serious gromacs user with over 100 proj 903's under his belt.

GET OUT OF THE WAY QUICK!!!!

oh and DMane is finally catching me too, wish my brother would get his connection sorted at his new place :cry:

Rich

According to my computations, I should be waving to you sometime around the first week of November. Now I gotta get 2 more rigs up and running. I've got a 1.0G Duron ready to plug in and as soon as I get the mobo from IFMU and add my other parts, Number 5 will be crunching.

MUHAHAHAHA :)

I'm all washed up, got up here with the aid of an XP1800 and now i only have my 900 Athlon and a 533 P3.

the only reason i'm not dropping in ranks is cause there are still a few unactive members up here

Rich

man i should really start paying attention to the forums more :) people are actually starting to talk about me! ;)

yeah im back at my full production and feeling good about it, cjreis is on my butt right now though, he will probably pass me very soon (if he hasnt already) :( oh well ill be back cj!!

Back