• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water cooling in Canada.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zackcy

Where can I buy some good WC parts in Canada online? I've been searching and Newegg doesn't sell any.....NCIX doesn't have a variety of parts....Tiger Direct doesn't have much parts either. I've been unable to find a 120.3 rad or a decent pump. Here are the parts i'm trying to cool and the rest of the system i'm building:

Core i7 920 @ 3.6 Ghz
evga x58 sli le( i'm not actually going to cool the NB or anything)
radeon 5870 ( i might get some other card, possibly a gtx 260)
Possibly 2 radeon 5870's.
Antec 1200 (interior cooling)

I'm thinking of getting the coolance water block for the GPUs. I've seen some good CPU water blocks from some of the sites of mentioned. What i can't find is a resevoir, radiators ( i know i'll need more than one), and a pump. I'm only really conserned with WCooling my video cards as they get hot. My CPU can run good on a variety of good air coolers. What should i do??????? I'm willing to drop the whole idea if i have to.

Grosjambon

Here is a view there newest swiftech cpu block
Swiftech Rad 320 triple rad
Mcp655 Pump With Speed controler
And some other gear that u need for wc barbs/res/etc...
pricecart.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:

dyckah

NCIX sells a number of 120.3 rads, the Hardware Labs Black Ice SR1 360, the Swiftech MCR320 Quiet Power, the Feser One X-360 TFC Xchanger, and the TC PA120.3, pumps they sell the 350, 355, and 655, full coverage GPU blocks they sell the EK, and the Koolance blocks for the 5870, and the 5850, they also sell the swiftech MCRES-Micro rev. 2

Haggenator

Registered
Try DangerDen.com they are by far the best water cooling company. Not sure if they ship to canada though.

I know newegg ships to canada but their water cooling stuff is pretty bare.

Daddyjaxx

Try DangerDen.com they are by far the best water cooling company. Not sure if they ship to canada though.

Not for years. Their CPU blocks are antequated. They just keep making new mountings for the TDX or "multi core" TDX. You will not see a TDX in any of the top performing CPU blocks anymore anywhere. They need to get back onto the design table. Why spend 60.00 for a TDX when you can get a Swiftech XT for 75.00?

They do make good full coverage GPU blocks.

Spawn-Inc

i have shopped at all of these and like them all.

Jabtech, Petra's Tech shop and Sidewinders computers.

i have shopped at the first two the most and only once at sidewinders.

for large orders i go with jabtech, there prices seem to be the lowest and will reduce the more you buy.

for small or single item orders i go with petra's tech shop. you have to email them to get a quote.

both ship fast and are great to deal with.

Haggenator

Registered
Not for years. Their CPU blocks are antequated. They just keep making new mountings for the TDX or "multi core" TDX. You will not see a TDX in any of the top performing CPU blocks anymore anywhere. They need to get back onto the design table. Why spend 60.00 for a TDX when you can get a Swiftech XT for 75.00?

They do make good full coverage GPU blocks.

I was just saying as a whole. They are the best place to buy from. Great products, great prices, and their customer service is great. I wouldnt use just whoever has the best cpu block to decide what place to buy from. But they ship internationally and they are the best place to buy from for water cooling. Hands down.

Spawn-Inc

I was just saying as a whole. They are the best place to buy from. Great products, great prices, and their customer service is great. I wouldnt use just whoever has the best cpu block to decide what place to buy from. But they ship internationally and they are the best place to buy from for water cooling. Hands down.

i wouldn't say that, that of course is your opinion though, as they only have their brand products.

jabtech,ppc, frozen, sidewinders, petras, oxide, a few others all offer various brands products so you can get it all at one store and have a good selection.

baditude_df

Northern Senior
DD is a good place to buy from, IF you need DD products. I'll agree there. I had a great experience with them in terms of customer service and availability. The Best? Not by a long shot. Service, selection and prices are same in not better at Petra's, Jabtech, PPC's. Haven't tried any others.

NateO11

any of these online stores do not charge other fees such custom, etc... other than tax. I would like to order radiator -> black ice sr1 480 and 240 rads and posible more...

NateO11

i have shopped at all of these and like them all.

Jabtech, Petra's Tech shop and Sidewinders computers.

i have shopped at the first two the most and only once at sidewinders.

for large orders i go with jabtech, there prices seem to be the lowest and will reduce the more you buy.

for small or single item orders i go with petra's tech shop. you have to email them to get a quote.

both ship fast and are great to deal with.

what charges did you end up paying? im from ontario and the items i want to buy is $200-300 dollars.

m0r7if3r

Member, Water Cooling Sticky Reading Enforcement O
what? is this reply suppose to be for me?

This thread is over a year old, you necro'd the thread. The sticky has a list of WC retailers by locality that you can contact to see about any charges they might have.

NateO11

This thread is over a year old, you necro'd the thread. The sticky has a list of WC retailers by locality that you can contact to see about any charges they might have.

sorry im new to this forum thing. what's "sticky"? can you provide me with a link or address. i would appreciate it thanks.