• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water cooling questions, stupid questions, experts needed tho =P

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ExtremeOC

k i have a few questions for you, (whomever is reading this)
Where can i get a good SocketA Waterblock (cheap please!!) and whats the manufacturers website?
and can i have as many instructions on how to build this thing as possible? i know someone who is a plumber, so i can get copper pipes and valve clamps and stuff for real cheap, so that stuff isnt a prob.
i just need a waterblock (buying one from wherever) and i can get the pump and stuff no probs... so can someone fill me in here??

stool

The overclock.watercool copper block is great. Make sure you get a good clamp to hold the block on. The one from dangerden seems to be the best I have found.

DamnFast

Get a Maze 2 block from Dangerden.com. It uses 4 holes on the mobo. (4 holes around the CPU socket) It cost little bit more but I think it's worthy. (42bux)

stool

XRKai is right. If you put a lot of it together with copper pipe, when you need to tinker with it, you'll have a HUGE pain in the *** taking everything apart. Even threaded brass adds a lot more work to this stuff.