• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water temp -5c?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skinart

Can someone tell me if you have -5c water running through a maze3 block on and AMD 1600+, what sort of temperature should i be getting? (rough guess)? 1.9v 183x10.5

is 32c 100% load seem high for this water temp?

that little cpus puting off some heat... and id say that the temp does seem kinda high. how much flow do you have and are you making proper contact with the core??

I would say thats way too high, your putting out 101 watts, my tbirds putting out 97 watts and Im getting 35c temps with my water not even close to -5c. You should be getting like tops 25c. Make sure you are getting full contact and that you have the maze on right.

Yep those temps are very high.Getting good block contact can be a *****, try checking your insulation and make sure its not pushing up on your block.

ya know what i think it is, i filled the middle of the socket in with silicone and a foam pad, i think it may be interfering with the thermister and then would be messing up my temps eh? Im gunna pull it apart tonight and see if i can remove the silicone from it.

skinart said:
ya know what i think it is, i filled the middle of the socket in with silicone and a foam pad, i think it may be interfering with the thermister and then would be messing up my temps eh? Im gunna pull it apart tonight and see if i can remove the silicone from it.
Oh well I am sure that is the problem right there :)

well his pump is 80gph so... yeah. :)
when u wake up figure out the ondie temp censor!
anyone kno what the name of it is? i forget.. was it like winbond 2 or osmehting?

80gph oh haha that can be a problem
What do you mean figure out the on-die temp sensor?

<edit>
Ok I see what you mean, maybe his board doesnt support it.I know mine doesnt.(Shuttle ak35gt2)

actualy aenigma your board can soupport it if you get the little chip that plugs in.

ssjwizard said:
actualy aenigma your board can soupport it if you get the little chip that plugs in.
Yeah I remember talking about that, but I meant it doesn't support it without any mods.

Back