• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr. $T$

I really dont need it but i would like to play with water in cooling my computer. People that have done it before what are the best products for price or just best products.

cyber mouse45

Cyber Cheesiest Senior
Get silicon tubing. It’s so much better than vinyl. I got mine at Danger Den. It’s quite a bit more expensive, but I think it’s worth it.

BTW, I have this setup too:

The Maze 2 block
Heater Core Radiator
and any Eheim pump (1250 for me)

FIRESTARR357

How ever with silicone you can not really see through it witch is the problem i'm having now i've decided to go vinal because i added blue food coloring to the water and you can't really see it well so if you intend on changing the water color i would go vinal.I got most of my stuff from danger den they are really good qaulity products and i was very happy with them and there stuff so i would go danger den

OP
Mr. $T$

Mr. $T$

How did your temps change. Would it be a good idea to use a cube insted of a heater core?(no way in hell that i am going to pay $70 bucks for a black ice:mad: ). What gives the best results maze1 or maze2.