• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

waterblock for gigabyte gtx 1070 g1 gaming?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bob4933

Can't find a waterblock specifically for this gpu. At least I dont see a waterblock that says "fits the gigabyte gtx 1070 g1 gaming".

The G1 is a custom PCB, so reference will not work (or at least in theory).

Not seeing it? Or are you recommending the "universal" blocks? I'd rather my ram and mosfets be cooled as well xD (1080 block fit the 1070?)

Check out the top of the page, just above the picture, it's the page for the 1070.

Not seeing it? Or are you recommending the "universal" blocks? I'd rather my ram and mosfets be cooled as well xD (1080 block fit the 1070?)

In the link ATM provided you, there are two listings for full cover back plates and blocks. Above the section for the universal blocks.

Right on, sorry guys -> I read "1080" in the title of the full cover blocks. I forgot the 1070 is just a cut down 1080, so it makes sense :)

Back