• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Waterblock for my GTX 1080/ Frame Rate Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Alright. Thank you for that. There is nothing else tied to my internet at home besides my gaming computer.

I know you said Dalaran is giving you 30fps-ish, but Dalaran was dead when I just checked. No problem hitting well into the 100fps range.
I stopped by Orgrimmar, it had a decent amount of people.
Below are my settings. Everything is turned up as high as it can go. This is with a 6700k @ 4.7ghz and a GTX1070. Mid 50fps. (Nevermind the poorly setup toolbars, I haven't actually played the game in about 2 years and everything reset with the last patch)
WoWScrnShot_091316_212120.jpg WoWScrnShot_091316_212127.jpg

Anti-Aliasing "custom", refresh rate 110hz ? i make no apologies for the UI, i actually like the default one :D

Dalaran newly dinged 100 :

Clipboard01.jpg

Ashran settings 8 :

Clipboard02.jpg

Ashran settings 10 :

Clipboard03.jpg

Stormwind settings 8 :

Clipboard05.jpg

Stormwind settings 10 :

Clipboard04.jpg

Last edited:
Anti-Aliasing "custom", refresh rate 110hz ?

Anti-Aliasing has more settings on the Advanced tab, once you change them it changes it to Custom.
Refresh rate is 110hz because that's what my monitor is running. Normally 120hz, but ever since I added a second monitor via hdmi, it wants to default to 110hz when it boots up. I usually have to just change it back to 120hz, but I forgot before I loaded WoW.

For the OP - What resolution are you running?

Thank you for all the replies. There was a hidden windows update that I found last night. Also reinstalled NVidia drivers. I changed my settings to 8 in the system config for wow and I am getting great frame rates now. I will see what it does when I try it on 10 tonight!

Back