• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

waterblock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
tighten it so the springs are fully compressed. as long as you tighten them evenly the core wont crack. tigheten one a half turn then the next then the next and next and so on until its fully tightened

its a dagner den maze 3
so if i tighten it evenly it will not crack my cpu and do i make than as tight as it can go

thats good because i forgot to order a shim and i don;t feel like waiting a week for one will i also get better temps w/o a shim and my vid card has no mount holes so should i use epoly to put it on and grim what are your temps

Last edited:
from what i hear there is no point in using a shim. it is not as tall eight as the core so it wont really protect from cracking.

for the vid card yea you could use epoxy.

my load temp right now is 41c with room temp of 23c

just do it evenly, some people including me, use harder springs, and get even more pressure than with those and dont have a problem, just do it rite

i would just get it a little past the point where it doesnt move... nice and snug.

Back