• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WATERCOOL Hardware Rep available! Come in and chat with me!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Did I already mention that the Acryl block comes with a preinstalled RGB strip, compatible with all current motherboard LED controlling software suits? :)

Did I already mention that the Acryl block comes with a preinstalled RGB strip, compatible with all current motherboard LED controlling software suits? :)

wheres the pics!!! you guys make some of the best looking AND performing blocks in the market. keep up the good work!

lol no no i meant the rgb strip on the blocks. i want to see what they look like all lit up!

Hey folks,
the new year is here, and we are pushing our next big product: we will release a full lineup of radiators for internal mounting! 120mm, 140mm, single/dual/triple, various thicknesses - it's all there! The only part that is currently up for debate is fin density.
We at WATERCOOL are a part of the Gaming and Overclocker Community, and we want to develop products that YOU, our fellow nerds, really want to see. So, we'd like to know YOUR personal preferences for fan speed: you rather take it slow and quiet, or you want it fast and powerful? Please answer this poll (10 seconds tops) and help us developing the right product for YOU!

I am a fan of low FPI so I can run my fans low , the days of me wanting a DELTA or Ultra Vantec leaf blowers are done . A built in PWM hub would be nice as well on rads =)
as well big fan of cross flow rads

I was just wondering why TECs are not made so the hot side is designed directly as fins for radiator and fan...
Ceramic surface is just terrible - in fact both surfaces should be metallic or I am missing something

I was just wondering why TECs are not made so the hot side is designed directly as fins for radiator and fan...
Ceramic surface is just terrible - in fact both surfaces should be metallic or I am missing something

Wrong thread. :facepalm:

Announcement:
View attachment 196611

We are proud to announce that from this day on, you can find a selection of BARROW fittings in our online store. To our knowledge, we are the only store in Europe where you can buy Barrow fittings and Mayhems or Primochill tubing in one place. In combination with our very own water blocks, reservoirs, and radiators, customers can now find all premium products from all categories necessary for a watercooling loop in one place!

First independent review for our Threadripper block available

I'm happy to say that the first independent testing site published their review of our Threadripper block. Unfortunately, it's german, so most of you won't fully understand how much in love they are with design and build quality - but you will definitely understand the following graphs:

Flow (in liters/hour)

TR-Max-Flow.JPG

Delta-T CPU/Water at Max Flow

TR-Max-Temp.JPG

Delta-T CPU/Water at fixed flowrate of 80l/h (0.35gallon/minute)

TR-Max-Temp-lowflow.JPG

We are quite happy with these results and look forward to a few more reviews from other testers!

Barrow fittings:

We got the final tax- and customs-invoice for our Barrow fittings. It is less than we calculated with, and of course, we want our customers to benefit from this! So we adjusted the prices for many Barrow fittings in our shop!

New Tubing:

And we got ANOTHER set of new products: EPDM tubing. These tubes are completely plasticizer-free, very kink-resistant, black matte, without any imprint - the perfect choice for performance-oriented enthusiasts! We offer them in ID 3/8" - 1/2" OD (13/10mm) and ID 3/8" - 5/8" OD (16/10mm). Check it all out!!!

Thx for the updates and your presence on this fourm ! I am and have been a big fan of your products for a long time .

This is my first time looking at a all purpose GPU cooler. I have owned several complete blocks for the 6970, 7950, 280X, and 290X series cards. I would like to find one that will fit at least a ATI\AMD 5xxx and up and a Nvidia 4xx and up. What would you recommend???

Back