• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WATERCOOL Hardware Rep available! Come in and chat with me!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
...So how do you like it: is it hot or not?

It should be hot right? As long as the clutch isn't? :D

As you read this keep on mind that I don't water cool and am commenting purely on aesthetics. I wonder if a modular type of fan grill that clipped (magnetically or screw in/snap down) in over each fan might offer more opportunities for individual customization and fine tuning? The current grill looks like it's got proper airflow in mind however and I do like that part of it. Thanks for showing us :)

looks good. kind of old school. what would be sweet is to have different types of fan grills for it. like flames or a dragon or the pantera vulgar display of power album cover hehe. make a statement with the grill so customers can show off their gear. i would also get some of these
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...fl_title_14?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1Z5H6ZGWCMTNX
to finish off the look properly. gotta get rid of those brown mounts, blech.

A big german reviewer site just received a full pimped out MO-RA set from us to utilize in their upcoming test series of a "high core count CPU with extremely high TDP". Gee, what could that be... Anyways, we grabbed the opportunity to simply machine and test a design idea that was floating around for quite some time, so please check out this laser cut MO-RA3 fan grill version:

As I said, it's a unique piece and a prototype as of now. Right now, it's also custom fitted for the Noctua 200m fans (how do you like them in black, btw?). But depending on the feedback from the community (that means you crazy guys ), we might turn this into a standard fan grill version available in the shop. So how do you like it: is it hot or not?

The negative to me is the spaces are large enough for curious fingers to get into, and the fans are not all black, Noctua just cannot turn loose of that ugly brown.

I'm buying a pair of those Noctuas next month for a radiator. Not cheap, but great static pressure, CFM, and dBA. I'll live with the brown corners. LOL

Pre-Order for our Heatkiller for Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080Ti starts today! We returned with the same five versions that were very popular in the Pascal generation. Coldplates in bare copper or nickel-plated copper, tops in Acetal (POM) or Plexiglas, front screens in stainless steel or anodized aluminum.
In our material selection, we took the next technological step: our coldplates are no longer electrolytically plated, but chemically. The ever-growing range of radiators and show fluids with extreme properties offers increasing wear and tear to the nickel plating. So we decided to choose the technological more complex, more elaborate and more expensive plating: the chemical plating is more durable, more robust, and forms a more stable bond with the copper.
Additionally, the blocks with nickel plated coldplate and acrylic top now also come with preinstalled RGB illumination. The copper acryl version can be equipped with an RGB strip by the customer.

The blocks with copper coldplate will start shipping on October 1st, the versions with nickel plated cold plate will start shipping on October 8th. The perfectly matched backplate for RTX 2080 and RTX 2080Ti follows on October 15th. All blocks come with a 10€ pre-order discount, valid till October 8th.

Finally, an old friend of ours makes his return to our product portfolio: the Heatkiller IV COPPER AN CPU blocks were very popular. Unfortunately, a new EU regulation made it impossible to continue the specific plating at the beginning of this year. So it's our great pleasure to announce that we are now able to offer a new version of this classic: the HEATKILLER IV BLACK COPPER. The shade of grey is slightly darker as with the original Copper An, but the BLACK COPPER still keeps the metallic gloss in its almost black surface. Combined with case lighting, this offers absolutely unique and never before seen possibilities!

The BLACK COPPER also is completely chemically nickel plated, which makes it extremely robust against dirty loops or aggressive fluids.

Finally, we added a small, but powerful accessory to our lineup: with the PCI slot pass-through bracket, it is super simple to connect external radiators to your internal cooling loop without having to modify or damage your case. The bracket is the perfect link between our popular MO-RA3 radiators and your internal loop!

A big german reviewer site just received a full pimped out MO-RA set from us...
I know it might be a silly question but, are there plans for an MO-RA4 ?

The reason I ask is I'm putting money aside to buy a MO-RA3, and am wondering if it's worth holding on a little longer in case there might be something newer due to be released?

We do have a "wishlist" for a future MO-RA4 evolution. But I wouldn't expect this project to come through before 2020, so I'd suggest not to wait for it :)

We do have a "wishlist" for a future MO-RA4 evolution. But I wouldn't expect this project to come through before 2020, so I'd suggest not to wait for it :)

Brilliant, thanks so much for responding, but given the time it'll take me to get the cash together for that kind of loop, 2020 might actually be good timing ;)

We are happy and proud to finally show of the first pics of our HEATKILLER for RTX 2080Ti:

View attachment 201639 View attachment 201640

As you can see, this block uses the biggest coldplate we ever used on a block for single GPU card. This is due to Nvidia's new power delivery technology which uses additional components. These components require cooling, according to Nvidia, so we obviously won't simply ignore them. Please find the drawing of thermal pad placement below to get an idea of just HOW MANY parts of the card are integrated into our cooling solution. The huge coldplate (which weighs 800g of pure copper!) also spreads to all edges of the card's PCB, delivering a smooth and edgeless look from all angles. But we also improved our DIE cooling engine: on overclocked cards under stress tests, we reached a DeltaT from DIE to water from only 10K. We are looking forward to your opinions on the design, and your test results!

View attachment 201641

P.S.: Pics from the Nickel plated versions, including RGB lit pics, will follow in ~1 week.

i agree, altho it would be killer if you had different colored covers for it? specifically black :D

I have to leave my .02 cents JUST because I now own 1 HEATKILLER® GPU-X³ Core LC and 2 HEATKILLER® GPU-X³ Core LT Coolers.
I have to give them a Perfect 10 for working seamlessly with NVidia's GTX-400->GTX-1080 Series Cards and AMD's HD-5800->R9-290x Series Cards.
Some will always say that a product is never Perfect and needs XXX to make it better.
I only have a MINOR B***H with this product BUT it's still a Kickass Product with a 9.0 Rating. :thup:. My only complaint which costs it a point, is that I had to use an EKWB item with it.
The WATERCOOL product does not come with it's own wrench to remove the G1/4 screws. Theses screws are used to open/close the MAIN inlet/outlet water ports on the Water Block.
Theses are standard G1/4 screws. This allows the wrench that comes with EVERY EKWB Water Block to work on the WATERCOOL Product.
I'm not sure how much this wrench would add to the cost of the product but it is an item that SHOULD be included.

Thank You For Your Time
In Reading My Short Review
MaddMutt
OverClockers.com Benching Team Member :thup:

I'm hoping Jacob will stop by a leave a comment :)
I'm currently getting the parts together to do a de-lid of my i9-9900kf, i9-9820x, and a possible i9-7900x CPU. To maximize my OC opportunities I'm matching my CPU's to EVGA's x299 and z390 Dark MBs. I may also end up doing a Direct to Die frame water cooling setup. I was watching one of the videos about this on a i9-9900k. In the video they mentioned that their EKWB water block was not compatible with the Direct to Die frame x299 MB. (https://www.performance-pcs.com/delidding-tools-accessories/der8auer-skylake-x-direct-die-frame.html). They said that they where using a older EKWB Supremacy CPU block that did not have flush mounted screws. EKWB was contacted and have since released their Velocity CPU coolers that are compatible.
Do you know if your CPU Block is compatible with the Direct to Die z370, z390 and x299 CPUs??

Thank You For Your Time

I'm hoping Jacob will stop by a leave a comment :)
I'm currently getting the parts together to do a de-lid of my i9-9900kf, i9-9820x, and a possible i9-7900x CPU. To maximize my OC opportunities I'm matching my CPU's to EVGA's x299 and z390 Dark MBs. I may also end up doing a Direct to Die frame water cooling setup. I was watching one of the videos about this on a i9-9900k. In the video they mentioned that their EKWB water block was not compatible with the Direct to Die frame x299 MB. (https://www.performance-pcs.com/delidding-tools-accessories/der8auer-skylake-x-direct-die-frame.html). They said that they where using a older EKWB Supremacy CPU block that did not have flush mounted screws. EKWB was contacted and have since released their Velocity CPU coolers that are compatible.
Do you know if your CPU Block is compatible with the Direct to Die z370, z390 and x299 CPUs??

Thank You For Your Time

We havent tested it ourselves, but a customer built on an Z390 Dark with the Der8auer kit, and had no problems at all:

Announcement:
Starting today, we now carry Mayhems cooling fluids! We start with clear, red, green and UV blue X1 fluids and the Blitz Kit. Depending on how they perform, we will expand the line-up down the road. Please feel free to let me know if you have wishes or suggestions for other Mayhems fluids, as well (not guaranteed to be fulfilled, though ). It is now possible to get ALL components for a liquid cooling loop in the WATERCOOL shop!

View attachment 211221

View attachment 211222

WATERCOOL's unique selling point has always been our own production capabilities: we truly are manufacturing industry and produce all of our products on our own machines in our own workshop. The heart of our production lines are clearly the CNC-milling centers. They are involved in the making of virtually all of our products! SO we are very happy that we could enhance our machining park this week: thanks to the ever-rising demand for our popular HEATKILLER® products, we could get another two 4-axis CNC milling machines this week!

The machines will be set up, connected, and calibrated in the next weeks. This will enable us to raise our productivity and improve the availability of our products globally!

In the same step, we will also restructure and enhance our storage capacities. We will have additional packing stations to process orders more efficiently. A new customized fully digital management system will support our staff in every step.

Watercool_Expansion_2020_1.jpg

Watercool_Expansion_2020_2.jpg

Watercool_Expansion_2020_3.jpg

Watercool_Expansion_2020_4.jpg

Watercool_Expansion_2020_5.jpg

Watercool_Expansion_2020_6.jpg

Back